Friday, June 4, 2010

One week till take off


The Enduro is almost here. The absence of a news updates is due to me staying busy on the bike and in the real world of work. However, if you have been to the Enduro you know how it works.


Show up, have fun..


This is not some official race. It started as a way to celebrate my birthday with friends from all over the southeast and I figured if I put together an event they may have more reason to come and ride trails and DRINK BEER!


Well it's happening and if you're in the loop then you may already know what several of the events are and where they will take place. However, if my busy schedule has kept us from hooking up lately to shoot the shit then this is what you need to do.


SEND ME AN EMAIL! jutrut@gmail.com


Once I have your email I will send you the schedule and let you know what to do. In the spirit of keeping this celebration out of the public eye we are asking that you contact me to share your interest and get unofficially signed up. We have limited time and volunteers to handle each event so as in years past we limit each event to 25 people.


Participants from Enduro De Ocho and Enduro Nueve and ALL Women will receive automatic entry! After that if there is room then you're in and on the roster.


Again, SEND ME AN EMAIL! This is the only way you will know times and locations. Or you can give me a call if you have my number or know someone who does.


That's all for now. It's on and it's going to be rad!


Jut Rut

1 comment:

EndlessBikeCo. said...

I had a fucking blast! I might just now be starting to recover.